Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving in California

Well it was a Saturday mourning and we hit the road to St George UT to go stay with Aunt Jill and Uncle Tim. It was only a 7 hour drive so it was not too bad, the kids did great. 
Before we went to aunt Jill's we had to make a stop to see The Attigs. Mercedes and I became great friends when we both lived in California. She and Vera would come hang out with Max and I like everyday. Oh it was so much fun. Since then we moved to Co and she moved to St. George Ut. So it was great seeing them. I sure miss the Attig girls and can't wait to see baby Attig next time. 


So then we did the rest of the drive to CA and made it there Sunday afternoon. The Tuesday before Thanksgiving  we took the kids to DisneyLand, it was so much fun. There were so many people. I really didn't think it was going to be that busy but with it being a holiday week it was a little crazy. 

Disney Land was amazing it was all done up for Christmas, it was so beautiful. I have never been to Disney around Thanksgiving/Christmas time. It was so much fun and love every minute that I was with my 3 favorite people.    

No comments: