Friday, April 6, 2012
The good with the bad
I got asked a lot how it was with two kids after Max was born and it was cake maybe because my kids are 5 years apart so there was no crying or jealousy. Hannah was old enough to know what was going on and she was a big help. But on Tuesday night Max came down with the flu and was not keeping anything down. I was just thinking that it was just the 24 hour thing and be would be good to go the next day but Thursday rolled around he still was not felling better and Hannah was not felling so good. She said she thought she could not go to school we talk about her going and if she still did't feel so good I would go get her. Right before we left she got sick so needless to say she didn't make it to school. But I can say that Thursday was a big trial for me with two sick kids. I thought I was going to go crazy cleaning puke all day was not so fun. I was THANKING my heavenly father I was not sick myself. As I was holding my sick babies I was just thankful that it was just the flu and that they are health and happy kids and I told my self you have to take the good with the bad. I am so blessed with good kids. They are truly amazing. I am one LUCKY Mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope you are all doing well! You have two cute kiddos!
Thank you! :)
Yeah, I hate it when they all throw up at once. That is the worst. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment