Well, our first round of IVF was not successful and I was heart broken. I think we just thought it was going to work and life would be grand. So when we had the opportunity to move to California the one thing I was most excited for was another round of IVF. With Chris' new job we could afford the expenses and qualify for a loan. So we stared our IVF on September 3 with the stimulation for about 10 days then the egg retrieval on the 15th.5 days after being harvested and fertilized this is what we got(5 embryos all together with 3 in the freezer)
We did our embryo transfer on Monday the 20th and from there it was 3 days of bed rest and 4 day of not going out of the house. Now we just await the good news and know its not in our hands anymore. I sometimes wonder what I am going to learn from this trial in life but I do know that I could not have done this without supportive family and friends. I am so thankful for the little girl I do have! please keep us in your prayers Love Chris, Jess, Hannah
1 comment:
Ah Jess. I have all my fingers double and triple crossed for you!
Post a Comment