As many as you know Chris and I have been trying to get pregnant for about a year and a half. After a few tests and four cycles of IUI’s (artificial insemination) we have now decided to go with IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). Unfortunately there is no one here in Grand Junction that dose IVF. So we are going to Denver for most of the stuff. There is a 75% chance that we will get pregnant! And 25% that we can have multiples! The only bad thing is the medication that I am going to be on is all by shoots! Yes I have to give myself shots every day!! Chris will be doing some. Let’s hope he is good at it. Well we will keep you all posted with the out come. Keep us in your prayers that we will have a successful IVF! Thanks Love Chris Jess and Hannah
3 comments:
I love that you posted the explanation page. What a great idea to dispel all the questions. Just refer people to a step. :) Good luck!
I hope everything goes well. We will keep you in our prayers. :)
I hope everything goes well, too! What a trying time and difficult process...we might be right there with you in a year or two. Our prayers are with you
Post a Comment